Some random nuggets that I learned today (or maybe these things just clicked if I covered them before):
– Class methods (+) are typically used for initialization. Normally, you’ll typically just use instance methods (-).
– Properties are instance variable with a getter and setter. It allows other classes to set and get your variable.
– Dot notation will respect any customizations to getters and setters.
– XVim is a cool extension to enable a vim interface in XCode.
– The designated initializer is always the most complicated initializer.