This is updated as of Parse v1.2.17, Ruby v2.0.0, and RubyGems v2.2.0.
– Alternatives to Parse: Stackmob, Appcelerator, Applicasa, Kinvey
– From command line, run ‘sudo gem install cocoapods’
– Create Podfile with:
– From command line, run ‘pod install’
– Remember to only use *.xcworkspace and not *.xcodeproj
– Download SDK, unzip and copy to Frameworks directory.
– Select project => “Build Phases” => “Link Binary With Libraries”
– Manually add libraries (Required for Parse):
– Login to your Parse account.
– Create a new application and go to quickstart.
– In .pch file (or AppDelegate.m), add
– Get code snippet from parse.com and in LLAppDelegate.m, paste the following inside the application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: function:
– Run Command Shift K to clean project
– Login to parse.com and verify object created.
– Output data in UI and test in Simulator.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2015 © Objective Li Labs LLC