I came across this awesome XCode tip and could not keep it to myself.
1) Create an exception breakpoint.
2) Right click on “All Exceptions” and click “Edit Breakpoint”.
3) Change Exception to Objective-C
4) Click “Add Action” and type the command “po $eax”
5) Right click on “All Exceptions” and click “Move Breakpoint To” and then “User”.
Now this default breakpoint is available to you in all your XCode projects!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Receive notifications of new posts by email.
2015 © Objective Li Labs LLC